Tuesday, June 28

Pure Entity


We were never Earth bound,

Flying high beyond our shadows,

Predicaments, heavy as the lemon rind.

Jovial laughs on the background,

As we’re laying on the green meadow,

Blissfully contemplating the wafting wind.


Artisans yielding colourful arts,

Sewing fond memories for ever,

While another’s painting a duck.

Beautiful melodies firing our hearts,

Sonnets winding our thoughts together,

Peace, is a spirited young luck.


Be afraid with cruelty,

Too soon it devours the forbidden,

So cold, none can stand and bare.

However, love, I say, is pure entity,

None shall destroy what is God given,

As it is for all of us to share.


Take all the poisonous dart,

Throw in the fire and ignite,

There’s none could cut the mile.

I count the days we part,

I kiss the dews, wishing we’d unite,

I’d give all to see your summery smile.


Come what may in our paths,

To rip and crush our souls apart,

And blow them out the window sill.

Torrent as blatant skies and seas,

None can change the colour of my heart,

I love you, as always, and for ever will.






-xombie 06262011 1526hour-

No comments: